Refer your friend and be eligible to receive $300
Simply help us get the word out about Spaulding Clinical and we’ll give you $150 for every friend you refer that completes a screening appointment and $150 for every friend you refer that enrolls in a study.
Here’s how it works…
- Review the general rules listed below to determine who qualifies for our Referral Program.
- Tell your friends about Spaulding Clinical and have them sign up for a study by calling our Recruiting Department at 1.800.597.4507 to make a screening appointment.
- When they come for their screening appointment, make sure they fill out a referral form with your name, address, and phone number.
- After successful completion of screening, you receive $150 and if your friend enrolls in the study you receive another $150!
It’s that easy! Make money with each referral, and there’s no limit to how many friends you can refer!
Our Recruiting Department can be reached by calling 1-800-597-4507 and is open 8am-5pm Monday – Friday.
- Subject referred must fill out a referral form at the start of their screening appointment for the specific study they are screening for that day.
NOTE: Referral forms will NOT transfer from one study to the next. Referral forms may NOT be filled out after screening and must be filled out in full to qualify.
- Subject referred must successfully complete screening
- Referral will not be paid if subject fails for any positive nicotine, drug, or alcohol test (unless nicotine allowed per protocol)
- For the enrollment referral, subjects must be enrolled into the study for which they were referred.
- Referral payment will be sent out at the same time as the first scheduled study payment. Subject may not be referred more than one time.
- Subjects may not refer each other.
- Subject must complete screening before payment can be received.
- Referral payment will be sent out at the same time as the first scheduled study payment
- Subjects eligible for Referral:
- (1) Must have been added to Spaulding database within the last year
- (2) Must never have screened for any study at Spaulding Clinical prior
- (3) Must fill out the referral form in FULL at the start of their screening appointment.
- In the event that a subject is referred by multiple people, the first person who referred will receive payment.
- Eligibility will be determined by Spaulding Clinical. Spaulding Clinical reserves the right to revise or eliminate this program at any time without notice.
- The referring party will be given no personal information about the referred subject; including the status in the clinical trial.
- It is possible, however, that the referring party may incidentally receive information about the status of the subject’s participation in screening due to receiving referral payment.